Pitching & Pitch deck
Running a startup involves pitching, a lot of pitching. We have all seen many pitches, some better than others.
This workshop will give the insights to pitching and what pitching is all about. A framework that you can use when creating your pitch and tips on how to build your pitch deck. We will go thru different types of pitches and look on different examples as well as be working on your pitch.
- AIM – The starting point of your pitch
- NABC – A way to structure your pitch
- The pitch – Writing your and performing your pitch, getting first round of feedback
- The deck – How to build a great pitch presentation
- Pitches – Learn from others, see examples of how other startups have pitched their startups
- Pitching – Pitch with deck and get feedback (separate occasion)
Lecture part 60 – 90 minutes, Workshop part minimum 90 minutes (dependent on number of teams)
CV Portfolio companies
Lecture + workshop