We have all been listening to pitches and presentations where the message doesn’t come through and the dispositions feel cluttered. This workshop will give you tools around the structuring of a good presentation (what to include, what not, in what order and why). The workshop is based on ”The Pyramid Principle”, a method used at McKinsey and other consultancy firms for structuring and communicating ideas.
This way of working is also a general tool that can be used for all kinds of problem solving in short and long-term business creation, and can function as a tool to structure the general thinking around your whole business.
- General discussion on the perception of good and bad presentations
- Showcase of a structured thinking around a story based, hypothesis driven case
- Converting this structure into a presentation
- Putting together a hypothesis driven pyramid for your particular case
- Transforming this pyramid into a presentation with rhetorical finesse and a stringent logic.
60 minutes for one team, 90 minutes for multiple teams
CV Portfolio companies
A short reading, ”Chalmers Ventures presentation SWAT” is sent out in advance.