What if you start something new?
Start a business and create an impact in the world.
We are now processing all the applications for Startup Camp batch 10.
IT'S TIME FOR STARTUP CAMP BATCH 10
We want you!
Are you the ones we are looking for? Startup Camp batch # 10 is starting in March and we are looking for strong teams with challenging tech ideas that has the possibility to disrupt the market and raise the bar.
We believe in teams, a startup is a team effort. We look for persistent and determined visionaries, people that can develop the technology and persons that can do the business. We see that you have at least two of these in your team.
Application form is now closed
Startup Camp spring 2017.
Startup camp batch 10 will start 22nd of March. During 10 weeks, you will get inspiration, individual coaching and professional feedback, etc. Together with other amazing people you will have a lot of fun as well as starting the growth companies of tomorrow.
We don’t expect you to build a scalable business model in 10 weeks (but we actually have alumni’s that did) but we want you to set a solid foundation. The first step is to validate the Problem Solution fit, i.e. that you have found a customer problem that is a real pain and that you have a relevant solution for it.
This spring we will run 3 tracks:
- Sportstech: Do you have an exciting idea within sports that you believe has the potential to change the game globally?! Whether it’s a new material or a smart sensor for optimizing training and performance or anything in between.
- Greentech: Have your team figured out a technical solution to a problem that will radically improve things and have positive impact on the climate and environment, making sure that the future is sustainable?
- Savvy tech: Is there an unmet need or problem out there that you have identified and where you have an innovation that will put an end to your customer’s or user’s pain? Is it big data, a new algorithm or is it a new technical device?
Our ambition is that you during the camp will:
• Validate the customer/user need
• Identify (build) and verify the Minimum Viable Product
• Create a crisp pitch to communicate your startup
During 10 intense weeks, you will get:
• Inspirational seminars from serial entrepreneurs
• Weekly group coaching and feedback sessions
• Feedback and networking events with industry professionals etc
• Free office space 24/7
• A dedicated business coach
• Pitch opportunity at the Demo Day
The program is ”class-based” meaning that the majority of the sessions are held with all the teams, normally during Wednesdays 13.00-17.00. All sessions are held in English and should be considered as mandatory.
The best teams will be offered an investment opportunity (up to 300 KSEK) from Chalmers Ventures and potentially other investors.
Criteria to apply:
• Having attended the seminars about lean startup (or similar experience).
• An identified problem you want to solve, an idea of the solution and the resources to move forward.
• A team consisting of at least 2 persons.
Welcome to our family!
If you have any questions, please contact me:
Head of Startup Camp